First, a little bit about us
We’re exceptionally proud to be a home-grown success story. 16 years ago, we were your classic kiwi start-up that has now evolved into a successful global IT solutions business. Our talented, energetic people are the heart and soul of our business. We look after each other, fostering a culture of authenticity and trust and have a lot of laughs along the way.
What does this role involve in a nutshell?
Sitting within our Sales/Customer Care team you’ll play a vital role in supporting our Service Delivery Managers (and wider delivery team). This is a fantastic opportunity to better understand the world of Service Delivery Management whilst playing a valuable role in exceeding our customers’ expectations. You’ll be busy and heavily relied upon to make sure the following is done to an exemplary standard:
- Perform initial triage on all incidents ensuring they are accurately logged
- Proactively ensure prioritization and SLA requirements are met
- Managing the Support-Wellington mailbox and answering the main support line
- Ownership, assignment and resourcing of all Customer Care activities to internal resolver groups, managing reassignment or engagement with additional resources as required
- Escalating any priority 1 or 2 issues to the Service Delivery Managers
- Organising support-related releases
- Regular reporting and administration
As well as previous experience in all of the above, this job will be for you if you have:
- Basic technical troubleshooting/first level response skills from within a L1/L2 helpdesk environment
- An understanding of Service Level Agreements and the management of Service Levels
- Experience within the IT industry or within a vendor environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, specifically: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A basic understanding of the following technologies:
- Microsoft-based infrastructure
- Microsoft Office (including Office 365)
- Network Infrastructure – Switches, Cabling, Hardware
- SharePoint, Lync/Skype for Business.
- Bonus points for skills in ITIL, Microsoft applications and ITSM systems (ITIL Foundations v.3 Certification preferred).
What’s in it for you?
For a start you’ll be working with a bunch of skilled, supportive and passionate people who have a little pinch of zest. Everything we do at Provoke stems from our guiding principles, that we: look after each other, love our customers and live for tomorrow. With that in mind we offer a heap of perks to make sure you feel looked after. These include:
- Free health insurance
- Your birthday off
- Subsidised mobile plan
- Free massages
- Free fruit and snacks
- An imaginative and active social club!
Plus with around 150 staff (and growing) worldwide, who knows where we’ll pop up next!