Arrow Lighting & Electrical along with our Industrial division Arrow Automation has been in business for nearly 30 years. We are a proud company which has a reputation of providing a knowledgeable and high quality service to our many clients. Due to our increased work load we are advertising a new role within our company.
- Job scheduling and management. Experience with Fergus job management software would be an advantage. Training provided.
- Day to day management of field staff.
- Handling new job requests from clients.
- Quoting / Estimating
- Vehicle fleet management
- Ordering / Purchasing / Delivery & stock control
- Adhoc Projects and new systems.
- accept new responsibilities.
- Work closely with our accounts / office manager.
- Report to the directors.
Personal requirements for this role:
- Be an onto it type of person.
- Have exceptional organisational skills.
- Needs to have a good electrical back round and preferably electrical registration.
- Quoting / estimating experience
- Computer literate
- Exceptional people skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have a professional presence.
- Have a can do and positive attitude.
- Commercial acumen
- Be able to adapt to changing situations.
Job Type: Full-time